Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information is important to ALTAQUIP.
To help you better understand how your personal information is protected at ALTAQUIP, we are providing you with the following statement of our practices and policies concerning the privacy of customer information. When your account is paid off, charged off or otherwise inactive or closed, we continue to adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice.
How We Protect Your Information ALTAQUIP maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information. We restrict access to nonpublic personal customer information to those associates and third parties who have a business reason to know such information, and we educate our associates about the importance of confidentiality and privacy of customer information.
Information We Collect ALTAQUIP collects, retains and uses nonpublic personal information about individual customers as permitted by law to provide products and services to our customers. We may collect nonpublic personal information from such sources as:
- ALTAQUIP Collection of Your Information
In the course of using the Site, ALTAQUIP may ask you for your name, e-mail address, postal address, and other information to conduct business with you. ALTAQUIP also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our Web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows ’98 or Mac OS), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, Earthlink), aggregate data about the number of visits to the Site and/or aggregate data about the pages visited.
- How ALTAQUIP Uses the Information
ALTAQUIP uses the non-personally identifiable information ("Aggregate Data") to improve the design and content of the Site. ALTAQUIP may use the Aggregate Data to analyze Site usage as well as create products and services to fit your needs. Also, ALTAQUIP may share this Aggregate Data with ALTAQUIP’ affiliates and third-party vendors. ALTAQUIP shall own such Aggregate Data and might maintain copies of such as part of its records.
ALTAQUIP may use the Personal Information that it collects to offer you other products or services that ALTAQUIP believes may be of interest to you. ALTAQUIP also may make its mailing list available to companies whose products and services might interest you. If you do not wish to receive any such information or to allow ALTAQUIP the right to use your Personal Information as described in this paragraph, please complete the Opt - Out Notice contained in the Privacy Notice below. The Aggregate Data and Personal Information may be transferred, distributed or sold as part of ALTAQUIP or its assets.
If you are a customer of ALTAQUIP, further details about the information we collect and how it may be disclosed is contained in our Privacy Notice below.
- Security; No Liability
ALTAQUIP has implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of any information under ALTAQUIP’ control. Personal Information provided to ALTAQUIP is encoded using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, a powerful encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet, provided your browser supports it. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of information on the Site, and ALTAQUIP and its third-party licensors are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. Furthermore, the Site contains links to other sites, including third party sites. ALTAQUIP is not responsible for nor can ALTAQUIP ensure the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
- How to Contact ALTAQUIP for Any Reason
- information you may provide us orally, such as name and address;
- information we receive from you on applications and other forms, such as social security number, assets and income;
- information we receive from the merchant who sold us your Retail Installment Sales Contract, such as account balance;
- information we receive from employment verifications or direct checks with other creditors, such as occupation and payment history;
- information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as credit history; and
- information we obtain in collecting or servicing your current or past accounts, such as changes in your information.
- Information We Share With Service Providers and Joint Marketers – No Opt-Out
We may disclose, with no opt-out, the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you as described above to nonaffiliated third parties who provide operational services (process payments, collect past due accounts, process refund checks, etc.), and marketing services (bulk mailing, direct marketing, market research, etc.) for us and to other financial institutions (other lenders, insurance companies, etc.) pursuant to a joint marketing agreement.
Other Circumstances Where We Share Information With Third Parties – No Opt-Out
Other circumstances where we disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties with no opt-out:
Information We Share With Affiliated and Nonaffiliated Third Parties for Marketing Purposes – With Opt-Out
- To consumer reporting agencies.
- In connection with audits or any sale or transfer of your accounts to a ALTAQUIP company or division.
- For fraud, security or risk control.
- To help complete a transaction you initiate, including information requested to verify the existence or condition of an account.
- To resolve disputes or inquiries you may have about your accounts.
- With your consent or at your direction, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize.
- To companies that perform services for us in connection with your accounts, such as data processing and collection agencies.
- As otherwise necessary to service your account, or as permitted or required by law.
We may disclose the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you as described above to affiliated and nonaffiliated financial services companies, such as other lenders, and non financial companies, such as retailers, for their marketing purposes. If you want to opt-out, that is not have ALTAQUIP disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties other than as permitted by law, please complete the Opt-Out Notice below and mail it to us at the following address: Altaquip, 100 Production Drive, Harrison, OH 45030.
To opt-out, complete the information below, tear off and mail to: Altaquip, 100 Production Drive, Harrison, OH 45030.
NAME & ADDRESS: __________________________________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _________________________ ACCOUNT NO. _________________________
SOCIAL SECURITY NO. _________________________
[ ] I do not want my nonpublic personal information shared with nonaffiliated third parties (other than disclosures permitted by law).