COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, AND PERMISSIONS
© 2015 Altaquip LLC. All rights reserved.
All content provided on this Site, such as text, graphics, images, etc., unless otherwise noted is the property of ALTAQUIP and is protected by US and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Site is our exclusive property and is protected by US and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein, no material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in this Site is strictly prohibited.
Similarly, the trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed in the Site are registered trademarks of ALTAQUIP or used with permission by ALTAQUIP. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of ALTAQUIP or such third parties that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use or misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
This site ("Site") is owned by Altaquip LLC ("ALTAQUIP").
- ACCESS TO THE SITE.
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SITE.
In order to use the Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web directly or through devices that access Web-based content and pay any and all service fees associated with such access.
- Use of Site Material. The material provided on this Site, including the information and any images incorporated in the site, is for your personal private non-commercial use only. You may not modify, republish, post or transmit anything you obtain from this Site, including anything you download from the site, unless you first obtain our consent.
- Security, Cracking and Hacking. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. Accordingly, you agree not to: (i) access data or materials not intended for you; (ii) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (iii) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper written authorization; or (iv) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing" the Site. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. ALTAQUIP reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations. You understand that data and communications, including e-mail and other electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated over the Internet.
- Third-Party Intellectual Property Rights Without limiting the foregoing, you may not, and by using the Site you agree not to, use the Site to: (i) transmit or post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have obtained the permission of the copyright owner to transmit it; (ii) transmit or post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner to so transmit them; or (iii) transmit or post material that infringes on any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) of others or violates the privacy or rights of publicity of others. For purposes of these Terms, the term "Intellectual Property Rights" means collectively, rights under patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret laws, and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights recognized in any country or jurisdiction worldwide, including, without limitation, moral rights and similar rights.
- Ownership. All content and materials on the Site are the property of ALTAQUIP and is subject to U.S. and international copyright, trademarks and other proprietary rights and Intellectual Property Rights laws. All software used on the Site is the property of ALTAQUIP or its licensors and is subject to U.S. and international copyright laws. Except to the minimum extent otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying or exploitation of material from the Site is permitted except expressly in accordance with these Terms or with the express written permission of ALTAQUIP and any other applicable copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by virtue of downloading copyrighted material from the Site. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to ALTAQUIP.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.
THE CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION AND ACCESS TO THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTAQUIP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY PART OF THE SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE AND ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED, DISCONTINUED OR ERROR-FREE. ALTAQUIP DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS QUALITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
ALTAQUIP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES FOUND ON THIRD-PARTY SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE SITE. ALTAQUIP CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIRD PARTY SITES AND/OR RELATED SERVICES NOR DOES ALTAQUIP MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO GIVE TO THIRD-PARTY SITES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. THEREFORE THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE FURTHEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE NEGLIGENCE OF ALTAQUIP, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS, SHALL ALTAQUIP OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY CONTENT AND/OR ANY RELATED SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ALTAQUIP OR AN AUTHORIZED ALTAQUIP REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, IN THE EVENT THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION, OR ANY PART OF THIS SECTION, SHALL BE HELD INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, IN NO EVENT SHALL ALTAQUIP’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANYONE CLAIMING BY OR THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). FURTHER, YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS ALTAQUIP AND ITS SPONSORS, BUSINESS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS AND AGENTS, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS BROUGHT BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OR THE INFRINGEMENT BY YOU OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY.
- GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
The laws of the State of Ohio (excluding any principles of conflicts of laws) govern your use of the Site, the services and these Terms. You agree that the parties shall settle any claim or dispute relating to these Terms by binding arbitration in Westlake, Ohio under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. NOTWITHSTANDING THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH ABOVE, FOR ANY INJUNCTIVE RELIEF RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELATED SERVICES, YOU AGREE AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN CUYAHOGA COUNTY, OHIO, U.S.A.
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Furthermore, no delay or omission by ALTAQUIP to exercise any right or any noncompliance on your part with respect to the Terms shall impair any such right or be construed to be a waiver by ALTAQUIP. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction, provided, however, if such invalid or unenforceable provision may be modified so as to be valid and enforceable as a matter of law, such provision will be deemed to have been modified so as to be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.